Friday, November 09, 2007

What Will He Come Up With Next?!!

This afternoon after nap time I told Sean he could have a special snack of some of Daddy's birthday cake. Sean was simply delighted with the prospect of yummy cake. Then he stopped dead in his tracks, looked up at me and in all sincerity said, "Peanut butter on it?" And to make sure I understood what he was getting at he kept wiping one finger over his other hand. Must be his father's son, as much as I love chocolate and peanut butter, I can't stand having them together.

Next, tonight during bath time Sean grabbed his yellow bucket and put the handle over his shoulder. He looked back at me and said, "Bye, bye."
"Where are you going Sean?" I inquired.
"Seeprus!" (Cyprus)
"Ahh, I see," I said, "and who will you see there?"
"GRAMMIE...Auntie Linda...yes...Sean go Seeprus?"
"Yes, darling some sweet day you will travel to Cyprus and visit Grammie and Auntie Linda."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sean I would love to see you in Cyprus or anywhere. It is wonderful to know that he is rememebering us. He certainly is his father's son. Marko lived on peanut butter for his first decade of his life or longer.
Grammie Peric