Sunday, December 02, 2007

Disapointment

I am soooo totally miffed with the weather this weekend. Because of it we weren't able to have a birthday party for Sean. :( and I was soooo looking forward to having my family and friends over for cake and ice cream and lots of fun! So now we're hoping and praying that next weekend will be much better!! Not sure what we'll do if it's not by that point.

Sean's actual birthday is on Wednesday so Marko and I will probably give him our gift and Grammie Peric's gift just to celebrate the actual day. I hadn't mentioned to Sean that Gramma, Grampa and Auntie Karina might be coming over just in case something might happen so he doesn't seem too upset about the whole thing. I, on the other hand, was just not myself. But I'm feeling better now and looking forward to the weekend.

Tomorrow is another doctor's appt so maybe I'll have something to share about the baby tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I hope you family make it to celebrate Sean's big day this weekend . Aunt Isabel

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda blue that we didn't make it too. But my real comment I want to leave is, if and when you ever receive your camera... Please DO NOT go back to wordless Wednesdays for I so do enjoy reading your blog! You have a way of making your words show a thousand pictures in my mind and heart!!

Kim G said...

Happy Birthday, Sean! I know you will have a special day :)