Saturday, December 15, 2007

Friends and Fun

On Friday Bonnie, Abby and Hannah came for a visit and the kids had a blast and Bonnie and I had a delightful visit. Sean and Abby had lots of kisses for each other as seen here:

Such a cute little couple don't you think?!

Friday evening my good friend Amanda came over from the mainland and we had a wonderful visit. I hadn't seen her in over a year so we had lots n lots to yak about. I hope it doesn't take another year to pass to have another visit.

This morning before work, Sean and I were playing in the living room and I asked Sean where Mommy was going today and he said, "vwork." So, I asked "Who does Mommy work for?" He says, "Eva!" Later as he was playing with his little people, he turned to me and told me that they were going to work. "Ah, and who do they work for?" I asked. "EVA!" So, yes my oldie has an army of little people working for her now!

1 comment:

Amanda Weed said...

I had an absolute blast on Friday night. Thanks, man! My head was lonely, and was very glad to see your head again!
Nope, it won't be another year before you see me again... promise!