Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Guess I Should Take the Hint

It was nap time and I was enjoying the quiet time by reading. Usually when I read I like to relax and let my hair down...literally. I pull the hair out the pony tail that it's usually in and then sit contendedly just twirling some of it around my fingers as I flip pages. I was happily reading and twirling away when Sean awoke from his nap. I put down my book and looked up expectantly just waitng for Sean's sweet face to pop into the room. I didn't have to wait long, he came barreling in and stopped short. His sweet smile quickly turned upside down and began to quiver, just as he let out a little whimper. He looked up at me, pointed and said in a most quiet and pitiful voice, "Mommy bwush hair."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL, this is hilarious. I get the same look every morning when my hair turns into an afro.