Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day

So, remember how I said the other day was going to be my last day of work for my oldies? Yeah, well apparently I lied, cause I worked today and I'll be working for them tomorrow. They're having a tough time trying to find someone else and the gentleman is a little under the weather at the moment. The work isn't too hard or for too long so it's okay with me.

Sean seems to be taking a new interest in the potty. For the past three evenings, right after bath he has peed in the potty. And today when Daddy went to the bathroom Sean wanted to too. So when Daddy was done we went in and he peed again! He's so funny. He'll go, then stand up and turn around and look right into the pot to see what he made!! Although he's far from toilet trained I'll take this as a step in the right direction!

No comments: