Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Day Closer

Yep, I'm still here and still pregnant! Wooo Hooo, let the good times roll. I'm doing so well that I'm going to go in to work for my oldies tomorrow. Yeee Haw, again lets here it for the good times. I don't mind it though, it's work that I'd be doing in my own home so it's not like it's all that strenuous. Maybe it'll help keep my mind off things for a while anyways.

Bet ya'll are getting tired of coming back here just to find out that there still isn't a baby to see yet. I know I'm tired of all these I'm still pregnant posts. Something I'm not tired of is my computer. And the reason why is that Marko got rid of my Windows ME operating system (which was slow as molasses in January and finicky to boot) and installed Windows XP!! Now it actually feels like I have high speed internet! I love it!

No comments: