Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Forever Feeling Pregnant...

So yet another day goes by and we're still a family of three. Thank you all so much for the encouraging emails and comments. I know that eventually when this baby is ready to come he/she will come but of course it's just a matter of time.

In the afternoons Sean and I have been taking walks around the neighborhood. Sean loves it. He loves talking about all the things he sees. Like the trucks and cars and school buses and the many puddles. Then when he's run out of things to say, he'll just say "walking around the neighborhood." So cute.

And in case you're wondering how Marko is doing, he wrote a post on his blog. Click here to read about it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

When I went over with Brayden, I got reading up online and found a few suggestions to bring on labor. I tried them all and none worked, but if you wanted to have a go...
1. eating canned pineapple (didn't understand this either, but I tried it)
2. spicy foods
3. walking
4. driving down a bumpy road (tried this one many times too)
and the good old walking, which you seem to be doing. I hope you don't go too much longer, I remember how uncomfortable the final few days are.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Soon, so soon........the new baby will make its appearance! Hang in there chick! (Till the 14th like I predicted - sorry.......guess I should have picked an earlier date so you could have the delivery over with by now!)

I'm praying for you all!

Tammy