Monday, January 07, 2008

So Tomorrow is Supposed to be the Big Day

Tomorrow is the big ol' due date! And really I don't think the little one is going to come tomorrow. I feel great, no early contractions or anything so I think that this one is going to follow in big brother's footsteps and come late. That being said it's entirely possible that the ultrasound date is off and that the baby will come on time?! I know that the pregnancy ticker I have at the top of the blog is still going with my original date so we'll see how close we come to that...I guess.

Today was Marko's first day back to work and surprisingly we seem to have slipped back into the old routine rather seamlessly. Sean did ask for his Daddy a couple times today but would then remind himself that Daddy had gone to work. We baked cookies, made stew and did some general housework. Lotsa fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're looking forward to that phone call to announce the exciting news. anyday now!!! i kinda hope my prediction is wrong cause its too long to wait

auntie linda

Kim G said...

yay! I can't wait to see your baby :) I pray everything will go well and you will be blessed with a speedy delivery.