Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Still Pregnant...Weeeeeee

We're back from the Doctor's office and still no real progress just more of the status quo. Which I guess I'm not too disappointed about. At least this pregnancy has been fairly easy. I still get good sleep at night and can waddle about the apartment to get work done. I have another appointment on the 15th and I guess we'll see what happens then.

My doctor was very complimentary to me today. Told me that I looked good in blue but then followed that statement up by saying that he likes to compliment women just in case they ask him about induction and he says no so they won't get too upset about it. I didn't bother to tell him that induction is the furthest thing from my mind right now. I've heard too many horror stories about it that I'd really rather not go that way and hopefully I won't have to.

Anyhoo, here's hoping we have the baby before my next doctor's appointment..Although I'm sure Sean will be disappointed not to go play toys at the doctor's office!

2 comments:

Mary e said...

I'm checking every day to see if you've had it! Though you may not feel much like blogging... get Marko to send out a big email so we know.

In the long run you may prefer the birthday a bit later - takes some pressure off Christmas!
Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! There are two pics missing from the Peric Picks blog spot. Icy evening and Drifter. I think they are worthy to be in the blog as well!! Your photography is absolutely wonderful!!I enjoy all of your creativity that you are willing to share with the rest of us!! Love from ME!!