Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blessed Beyond Belief

I didn't really think you got to have another baby shower after your first child, but tonight Emma-Lyn and I went to her baby shower! It was really nice, just a few friends and family. Thank you so much to Jenny and Penny for planning and hosting it, both Emma-Lyn and I enjoyed it immensely...okay, so maybe me more than her. It seems that Emma-Lyn will be a Winnie the Pooh girl, she got quite a few cute little outfits with that logo on it. I have to say that two of the best blessings of tonight were: 1) I was told I didn't have to worry about sending thank you notes...it takes too much time and can be expensive...music to my ears. And 2) That Marko and I are an answer to prayer. Have to say that I don't generally think of myself as an answer to prayer. It was a very lovely evening!

So this next picture in particular is for my sister since she was so disappointed that I didn't provide pictures of Sean's artistic debut in purple...So here is the back side of his chalkboard. I didn't bother to clean it off...

Now, just imagine those scribbles on the walls, his bookshelf and desk and chair!!

My sweet baby girl.

Isn't he just soooo adorable?!

My two sweethearts.


The beautiful gifts given to Emma-Lyn. Thanks again everyone, we really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sassy_Canuk said...

You made out like a bandit!
You sure can link me! Can I link you?

Laura said...

Yeah, I thought we did pretty good. Cool, lets share the linky love!! :)