Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day, I know I did. Sean enjoyed his books and the cupcakes, Marko and I enjoyed our tasty and el cheapo meal and Emma-Lyn? Well, she seemed to enjoy her new soother...well at least for a little while anyways. We had tried her on this soother before with no luck but this evening while I was bathing Sean she just went to town on it. Later though she was not at all interested in the thing so who knows?

Here are some pictures from our day:

Little sweetie pie in her Valentine's style sleeper.

"Oooh my big brother is going to read to me, sure hope it's a good book!"

Snuggle time.

The ultimate in classy Valentine's dinner!

Emma-Lyn and her new soother...have to admit it does look a little freaky.

No comments: