Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day is Like Tomorrow...

And what are our wonderful plans for this Hallmark type day? Well, these arrived today for Sean and Emma-Lyn (I didn't think that they would arrive in time for the day but here they are)


Notice a bit of a theme in the top four pictures?! Sean is crazy about trucks and all things with wheels so these are instant winners in his books!

I just LOVE books! I've been reading a series by Beverly Lewis and I'm hoping to get my hands on the next book soon! My mom is already reading it and I really want to keep up so we can discuss the characters and where the author is going with the plot! Must hit the library sometime soon...

Also for Valentine's day I made these:
Yeah, um they're supposed to be in the shape of hearts but they look more like horse's hooves. And the whole four hearts thing really makes it look like I'm celebrating the Scott Tournament of Hearts...Too bad I'm not a curler..well, it's not really that bad since I'm horrible at curling!

And finally, how are Marko and I celebrating the big heart day? We're taking advantage of a great meal deal and getting two Big Mac meals for the price of one!! But that's not all folks oh no, there is much more, for not only do we get the beef we also get to purchase just one spicy buffalo chicken snack wrap and get the second one FREE!!

Oh, yeah we've got burn and sizzle in our relationship!! LOL

3 comments:

Mainland Weed said...

Don't worry... you're cupcakes are beautiful. They look exactly like hearts... if you hold you head sideways... and squint....

Sarah said...

Happy Valentine's day to the Perics! I actually thought the cupcakes looked like everyone took a little bite out of them to show how good they were before you took the picture, but they do look pretty yummy!

Anonymous said...

For minute, that Sean had taken a bite out of all your cup cakes, so glad you explained. Just think the tournment of Roses will be there, when you feel up to that kind of challange.
Love
Mom