Saturday, March 08, 2008

Could This Be Spring?!

Probably not but I'll enjoy the good weather while it's here!

Yesterday Sean, Emma-Lyn, Jennie and I went down to the boardwalk for a walk. It was lovely. The sun was shining, the breeze was warm and the boardwalk was covered in huge puddles for Sean to jump in! He had a great time. Not only were there puddles to splash in, there were people to charm and puppy dogs to pet. Sean was having a glorious time. I must admit that I was too. It was just so good to get out and do something and not be all cooped up in the apartment. Sean was soaking wet by the time we got back to the car!

That night I got to be social again and go out with Jennie and Hannah sans kiddos!! This was also a lot of fun. We went to the bulk barn first to pick up some random goodies to eat while we watched a chick flick. The funniest things we got to eat were gummy teeth (I hope to get a pic of this) and huge jaw breakers!

Today I was out and about quite a bit. First I was out with Bonnie to do some shopping, this time Emma-Lyn came too. I bought a Thomas the Tank Engine book for Sean. It was one that had James on the front. Sean has been talking a lot about James so I thought he might really like to have a book just with James on it. And I got Emma-Lyn's first pair of tights so now, maybe she can wear some of her dresses.

This afternoon I went to my first piano lesson!! It was great. Jennie is a great teacher! I am so glad to be doing this. Can't wait for my next lesson.

Tonight we had Bonnie and Brian over and played Cranium Pop5, which is a pretty neat game. We'll have to play it again with the whole gang some time!

I've had a pretty social weekend so far and tomorrow we go to church...that is if we remember to set our clocks ahead tonight!! :)

Now for some pictures from our walk down on the boardwalk:

Good times in puddles.

Little man on a mission.

Splashing time!

Going all Out!

The real sign of spring...dumb flies!!

No comments: