Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh So Blessed

My what a week it has been! Full of many surprises! I got a really sweet card in the mail from a gal from church that was totally unexpected but oh so appreciated. I don't think I've ever gotten a Thinking of You card before so it was really special for me.

Then on Wednesday, I got quite the surprise when an email arrived from a friend of ours offering to have our supper delivered to us! That was the tastiest pizza and garlic fingers I've had in awhile! Yummmy! Thanks guys!

On Thursday Marko and I received our Child Benefit cheque which was a whole heapinsful more than we thought it would be! So to celebrate we treated ourselves to a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms.

Friday night was an absolute blast since Karen, Tammy and I got to celebrate Jennie's birthday. I'm going to dedicate a whole post to that momentous occasion. (Marko stayed home and had some of the guys in to play Settlers.)

Tonight some of the girls are coming over and we're going to knit! That probably doesn't sound all that exciting but I'm all about just having a few gals in and doing something not too strenuous. Marko is going to go out to play Risk with some of the guys.

And of course tomorrow is Easter so there's church to go to and some Easter eggs to hide for Sean. While I was over at Tammy's she gave me 2 boxes full of hand me downs including a sweet little suit, just in time for Easter.

The only not so great surprise was in the middle of the week I got really sick! But thankfully it lasted only one night. The next day I was really weak and tired but not feeling sick any more. Sean and I had a bit of a rough day but not as bad as it would have been if I had been sick through the day.

Oh, today we picked up some new rain boots that have blue camo on them. So cute! Can't wait to let Sean go splashing in puddles with those on his tootsies!

No comments: