Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Play it Again Sean

And that's exactly what he did again and again and again. He is quite fascinated with the demo button and enjoys listening to it. Sometimes he'll let me actually play the piano, but he quickly tires of that and presses the demo button. Everyone's a critic. So I've decided to take piano lessons!! My best friend Jennie is going to be my teacher...poor girl. Please pray for her and me, that she would have patience with me and that I might be a quick study!! :)

In other news, Sean was trying out his supervisory skills today. At lunch time I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for us and Sean felt the need to direct me. From his seat at the table he called out, "Get the bread, Mommy. Get the bread."
"Need the butter, get the butter, Mommy."
"The pan, Mommy. Get the pan."
At one point I turned around and winked at him and said, "Are you trying to tell me how to make lunch?"
And he, all quiet and smiley said, "Yaaah."

Too cute.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to Sean being a famous pianist and saying, I knew him when...LOL