Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can You Believe It?!

My wee baby girl is 3 months old now!! And she's growing like a weed...well, I guess that's not entirely true. 'Cause I'm not really sure how much more she weighs or how much longer she might be but she sure seems bigger! :) Looky here:

Just hanging out in the play pen.

As of last night Emma-Lyn is now sleeping in her own room rather than in the cradle in our bedroom. I can't tell you how much a difference this has made even though her room is really more of a storage closet just off of our own bedroom. She's now in the crib. It was some job trying to get the crib mattress back up to the proper level for her. I probably should have waited till Marko came home to tackle that one but I managed anyways.

Here are her new digs:

And here is her old digs with all the stuff that used to reside in the crib...I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with all this stuff!!


I'm going to be daring now and say that Spring has officially made its way to PEI!! Yipppeeeee! It has been so warm and wonderful these past couple of days! Flowers are actually beginning to bloom and the grass is slowly but sure starting to turn green!! YAY! I am so happy and we have taken full advantage of each nice day by being out in it. Some days we play in the driveway with our sidewalk chalk and the tricycle and other days we head to the backyard to play on the swing set.
Sean loves to play with this ball. He'll throw it, shout with glee, then run to go pick it up again, as seen here:

And here he is on the swing set:

1 comment:

Mainland Weed said...

I'm really not surprised that Emma-Lyn is growing like a *weed*... just look at her mommy... such a weed!