Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Promised Pictures

Here is Emma-Lyn in the outfit the lady from church got her and the baby record book. I have to say that the outfit isn't one that I would've picked out myself for baby girl and I think it might work a lot better if I just dress her in the pants or the jacket rather than the two together...gets a little busy with both on her.

She sure is happy though!

Hey Auntie Linda, I just couldn't wait any longer to put her in her camo pants!! Isn't she the cutest?!

I LOVE this smile!

She has the best big brother a girl could ever hope for!

Ready to read us a story!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the center picture that shows off Emma-Lyn's dimple so sweet. Auntie Bernie

Sarah said...

I love Emma-Lyn's new clothes! Brayden has the same baby book too.

Anonymous said...

I love that middle photo too! and lovin the camos they'll be a better fit when i actually get to see her in them this summer :)

Auntie Linda