Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Results Are In...

And while our story of how we met didn't win, we did manage to make it into the top 5 runner ups!! Which means that soon we will be the happy recipients of this book:

I'm actually kinda excited to get this book. I have the book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World and I really enjoyed it. So this should be good!

I just want to say thank-you to all of you who voted and left so many wonderful and heartwarming comments! It was a lot of fun to read them all. I'd also like to thank Bonnie for sending a message to her youth group to help the cause. And another thank- you goes out to Kim who put the link in her status on Facebook (that was awesome!!) And yet another thank-you to anyone who got their mother to vote too!! (Thanks Stephanie!! Say hi to your mom for me!!)

Fun story: The other day while I was in the washroom, Emma-Lyn woke up crying. I could hear Sean open the door to her room and all I could think was oh please don't climb up the crib! And boy was I ever in for a shock to find him standing by her crib saying, "It's okay Emma-Lyn, calm down Emma-Lyn, you're alright Emma-Lyn." Such a sweetie.

And today he was pretty cute too. I was emptying our paper waste into the recycle bag and he came right over and said, "I'm here for you Mommy. I want to help." And help he did, he grabbed papers and shoved them right into the open bag.


Just loving the spring weather that has finally arrived.

Just lookin' cute.

"Make one joke about my hat and POW, right in the kisser!!!"

No comments: