Monday, April 21, 2008

She Did It!!!

My baby girl slept all through the night last night!! She went down at 6:30 and didn't get up until 10 to 6 this morning!! How wonderful is that?! I have to say though, that there was a part of me that missed the late night feeding...but sleeping through the night is definitely a great thing!

And in some totally unrelated but fun news...Do any of you watch Corner Gas or 24? I love to watch Corner Gas and I used to watch 24 (it got a little too violent for my tastes). Well, tonight was the finale of Corner Gas and they had the BEST cameo ever on it! Kiefer Sutherland! And what made it all the more funny was that they were doing the episode in real time like they do in 24. I loved Davis' line about Kiefer still living at home with his mom! I also loved how Kiefer acted all Jack Bauer too!! So funny...and then the microwave clock gag, that was classic!

I guess for those of you who don't watch either of those shows that whole last paragraph was a bunch of goobledy-gook...and for that, I am ever so sorry.

1 comment:

Sassy_Canuk said...

I love corner gas too, and last night's episode was a cracker! I laughed so hard at the end when brent smooshes the cakes together and tastes it and says "It's good, well half of it anyway" !