Thursday, May 15, 2008

So This Is Spring?

I don't know how spring is shaping up in your part of the world but, my lands is she ever cold out here!! Nothing like a north east wind to suck the warmth right out of a nice sunny day! Yeesh! That said the chilly wind did not deter us from taking advantage of the all out doors. Yesterday and today I had the great privilege of having the car so we grabbed Jennie and went to a couple of parks for some fun! Sean had a blast even if his nose was continually running. The second park we went to today we met up with some other mommies and their kiddos and had a grand time playing and chatting with them.

Emma-Lyn's 4 month appointment went splendidly. Sean was on his best behaviour too which really helped me out! Emma-Lyn for her part was her ever easy going, happy little self. As Dr. Slysz checked her out she just smiled away until all the prodding got to be a bit much and she began to whimper. As for her stats she is 12 lbs 4 oz and 23 3/4 inches long. So that puts her on the small scale of things. I have me a sweet petite girl!


I'm trying to be artsy...she looks impressed, no? Well how about Sean's reaction to my dabbling in the artsy fartsy photography shots:
"What do you think you're looking at?!"

Sean the supervisor.

He LOVES playing with Jennie.


Meeting Jumpy Squirrel up close and personal. FYI Jumpy Squirrel is a character on Monkey George.

Jumpy again, at one point it looked like he was going to climb up Emma-Lyn's stroller.

Weeee, just hanging around...
Pretending like we're young again!

No comments: