Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Spring is Here and Life is Grand!

I know for most of the rest of the country spring has been here for awhile but it has taken it's own sweet time making it's presence known here on the Island. Today we had temperatures ranging in the high teens and it felt WONDERFUL! The sun was shining, the breeze was warm and the kids and I had a great time playing outside. We played in the backyard and then off to the park we went!

Emma-Lyn has been impressing us with her ability to sleep these past two nights. She has slept from 6:30pm to 6:30 am!!! How wild is that?! Let's see if this becomes a habit for her. I think she's going to be a Daddy's girl for sure when she grows up. She just loves when Marko comes home from work. Usually she'll be fussing around that time but when Daddy comes in and picks her up, she's nothing but smiles and happy little gurgles! Too cute.

Sean is getting to be quite the cuddle bum these days, especially after his nap. He'll come find me wherever I happen to be, climb up onto my lap, lay his head on my shoulder and wrap his arms around me. I LOVE it! And we just sit there and chat until he's ready to go play.

My family was here this past weekend and I just got the photos from that from my sister so I'll have to get those downloaded and onto the blog soon! But for now here are some of my pictures of spring:





Just relaxing in the warmth of the day!

Menita just swinging her heart out!

He loves being a "high flying boy!"

1 comment:

Carrie K. said...

Happy Mother's Day, Laura!