Friday, June 13, 2008

So Here's the Scoop...

In case there is anyone out there just waiting on pins and needles to find out what happened this week with the health nut...er I mean nurse, here is the scoop.

She weighed and measured Emma-Lyn yet again. Everything was up. She is now 12 lbs 10 oz, her length is somewhere in the 24 inches ball park and her head has grown. (I don't remember what the actual measurement was.) I thought that all of this would be enough proof that baby girl is doing great and that our days of health nurse visits were over. I was even encouraged when the nurse mentioned that most of their stats are based on formula fed babies which put weight on faster than breastfed...BUT guess what? She's coming again next Wednesday and for more excitement she's bringing the lactation consultant with her! YAY for me!

In other news, I cut Sean's hair today and the best part was just how good he was for it! When I needed him to tilt his head this way or that way, he was more than happy to oblige! It was great and now you can see that he does in fact have ears. He is such a sweetie pie.

This Sunday should be a fun one, as we are headed to the mainland to celebrate Father's day with my family. I'm sure Sean will have great fun checking out Gramma and Grampa's fish. They have 8 really colourful Koi in the pond behind the house. I can't wait to see Sean's reaction to that.

Like I said, such a sweetie pie.

"I'm gonna come tickle you Mommy!!" This is his favourite thing to do to me in the morning. Other Mommies get hugs and kisses, I get tickled!!

"Mmmmm, yummy coffee Mommy!" Hmmmm, maybe I'm putting too much sugar in my coffee.

She loves the camera.

"You've got the eyeeeeeeeees...."

No comments: