Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sweet Precious Moments

I guess it's just been in the past couple of days that I noticed something so cute about Emma-Lyn. When she's fuss-potting in her exersaucer and if I come over with my arms outstretched to lift her outta there, she'll look up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and raise her little arms up! So sweet.

Thursday was an absolutely gorgeous day! The sun was shining and it was actually hot outside! It was a perfect day to play in the kiddie pool. Sean was super excited about that. I let him splash about in his undies while Emma-Lyn and I watched from a distance...not too far but not so close as to get wet. I have pictures but the batteries in the camera are dead so we'll just have to wait a bit to see those ones.

I worked with my oldies today and I'm pretty tired so although this is a short post (would have been a bit longer if I could have included the pictures) I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments: