Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Visit That Went By Way Too Fast!

Yesterday one of my most favouritest people came for a visit. Here she is with my kiddos:


This is my friend Amanda. We've been friends since...well since like 3rd year of University at Mount A! Now thats been awhile. Amanda is just one of those people that makes me laugh soo much. I wish this visit could have been longer. I'm sure we both could have told lots more stories and had many more laughs with a lot less interruptions of one sort or another. Sean really had a great time with her. It took him a little while to warm up to her but by bath time he was calling for her to come watch just so he could be with her! How cute is that?!

Sean was quite the little love bug today. For no apparent reason at all he came up beside me, hugged my legs, looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I love you." I could have melted into a big puddle of mush after he said that. The best part is that he did that quite a few times today. Sometimes patting me on the back while I helped him on with his shoes and telling me he loved me. It was so super sweet.

Now for some randomish photos from Amanda's visit:


"Ahhh, your baby girl is just such a sweetie pie."

"Gack! What on earth is she trying to do to me?!"

"My BRAINS, she's sucking out my brains!! This isn't your daughter at all!! This is some kind of alien being!!!"

Emma-Lyn's first and last words were, "Beam me up Scotty!"

1 comment:

Mainland Weed said...

Hey Weed, I agree that the visit went by way too fast :(

I had a great time -- can't wait to come over again! After I finish working for the summer, I'll probably make another trip over.

Love ya, Weed!