Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Bash

So today was my big 3-2 birthday!! Yeee Haw!! Last night we had the whole gang in for food and fun! Sean got to stay up and check out all the action for awhile too, which he dearly loved!

We ordered in Swiss Chalet and Chinese food. After which we played some Quelf!

Today my family came over and we had a really nice visit. I know this is just a short post but I have a whole bunch to post soon too so hopefully that'll make up for this ridiculously short post.

Here are a couple of pictures which pretty much sum me up in a nutshell:



So now you know the rest of the story!! :) This card had me laughing and laughing!! LOVED IT! Thanks B&B!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! happy belated 32nd........I'm 36 now and man, do the years creep by quickly! I love that card - I've given it to "deserving individuals" before - ha ha - it's funny!

Glad you had a great day.

Oh, forgot to tell you I've bought a house on the Whim Road here in Montague - sold my mini home and will be moving to the country in a couple of weeks! I will have nearly 2 acres of land so am pretty excited! I'll be having a big party when I get all the renovations done/get settled - hopefully in early October.......I'll let you know when! :)

Are you still looking in this area for a house?

Tammy

StephanieAllen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laura! I hope it was a great day.

StephanieAllen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laura! I hope it was a great day.

StephanieAllen said...

Whoops, I may just have accidentally commented twice...(and here's a third, ha ha). Well, I really hope your bday was that good. ;)

Laura said...

Hey Tammy, thanks! Congratulations on your new home!! So exciting! Yep, Marko and I are still searching for our own place up that way. We're going to see a place this Sunday so we'll see how that all works out.

I'm looking forward to goin' to your party in October!!!

Laura said...

Hey Stephanie, thanks for the birthday wishes...all three of them! LOL! I did have a great day! If I told you that I had an idea for our blogs, would you be interested?