Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Good Visit

We had a lovely visit with my fam on Sunday. Sean and Emma-Lyn were great for the whole trip which was a great blessing. Emma-Lyn decided that enough was enough and that she would try pulling up on her own! She's been doing it for awhile using my fingers but this time she used a lawn chair! I could hardly believe it. And then today she's gone and figured out how to scoot on her belly (not quite crawling but definitely mobile!!)

The apartment is just about done. We've got a new toilet now and a new sink to add to our new tub and dryer! So now they just have to come in and paint the bathroom and life should be pretty near back to normal minus all the crazy loads of laundry I have to do. I am so thankful that Sharon has been able to help me out with this!

Anyhoo, here are some quick pics from our trip to the mainland.

Grampa and Gramma's house.

"Mmmmm, apples!"

One sleepy baby.

A froggy.


A creepy crawly..

Grampa (do you suppose he could get his socks up any higher?! :) and Sean playing in the tent. I'm pretty excited about the tent since mom and dad are giving it to Marko and I along with all their camping gear!! The tent needs a little patch work but other than that should be great!

One sweet baby girl.

Mom and Dad's fish. They're Koi.

A very happy little lad!

Farewell to Nova Scotia.

I love sunsets on the open water!

Wood Islands.

No comments: