Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sporting a New Look

I was getting kinda tired of the old green on green on green and have opted for a more autumny look for now. The best part was just how easy it was to change the look. I had to upgrade my template then off to a pretty sweet site called The Cutest Blog on the Blogosphere and picked my fave background out of hundreds of choices! You'll notice the little box advertising for their site, if you click on that it'll take you over there and within minutes you'll have yourself a whole new bloggy look!! So fun!

Hope you enjoy my new look!!

2 comments:

StephanieAllen said...

I love it Laura! Very pretty, but not too busy. Great choice. I may have to check out that website to see about updating mine too, thanks! :)

Sassy_Canuk said...

I love your new look! and I love the pics of your gorgeous kiddos~ keep em coming!