Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy October First

I can hardly believe that it's October already! Emma-Lyn will be 9 months old in just 15 days! And the way she's going girly will be walking by that time as well! She is soooo close it isn't funny. Today she finally mastered the art of crawling. She's actually up on her knees instead of down on her belly and pushing off with her toes. It is just amazing. I took a video so I hope to have that posted soon. I also got some videos of Sean singing which I hope you'll enjoy as well.

Nothing too amazing going on here.The kiddos and I went to the store this morning to pick up a few things for a new crock-pot recipe I tried out. It was a lasagna type deal and it turned out really well. Sean even liked it! Got lots of house work done and yet there still seems to be piles of it to do.

Oh, speaking of housework, if you live in Canada or the US you should pop over to 5 minutes for mom and sign up for their CLR contest! You get a FREE bottle of their bath and kitchen spray! I've signed up and can't wait to try the stuff out! I think tomorrow is the last day to sign up.

No comments: