Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Can't Believe It, But She's Doing It!!

Baby girl is seriously getting on the move. Yesterday she took her very first unaided steps!! They were pretty hesitant but exciting. She's definitely got the whole standing alone thing under her belt, now just to build a bit more confidence in the forward motion.

I'm leaving daddy with the camera on the tripod so hopefully he might be able to get a few good clips of her making a break for it!!

I hope you're all having a great weekend. So far mine has been wonderful. We had a girl's night out last night and went to a really wonderful restaurant! It's called Mosaic and it has Lebanese food as well as Canadian food. And everything tastes amazing. We got the private room (there were 10 of us) and we had a most boisterous evening. Afterwards we headed over to Jennie's place to play some Pit (I even got a chance to explain Pit to our waiter...such a gracious waiter to put up with me and my antics!!)

Today I'm off to work for my oldie! Looking forward to being with her again.

No comments: