Monday, October 27, 2008

The Lad Loves the Leaves

There is nothing more that Sean would love, than to go outside and jump in the leaves a few hundred times! He loves to run in and out of the huge pile in our backyard, screaming and giggling all the while.

Here's the proof:


Delightfully chest deep in the leaves.

Thumbs up for autumn!

Such a Sweetie Pie.

He loves just rolling around in them too!

Such a happy camper!

As you may have noticed I haven't been able to post a video of Emma-Lyn trying out her walking shoes but tomorrow is another day and here's hoping I can get that done.

Life has just gotten a bit busier for me. Our church is beginning a new outreach and I'm heading it up! I'm really excited about it too. We're going to be starting (probably in the new year) an ESL (English as a Second Language) class at the chapel. I've got a few resources already and I have a really great friend of mine that has already offered to send me a whole slew of resources so this is very encouraging! I'm looking forward to meeting with our small group and discussing our ideas and plans for this program. Hopefully as others hear more about it they'll want to join in too.

No comments: