Thursday, October 30, 2008

That's My Boy!!

Oh, he is quite the little fella...and here are just a couple fun little anecdotes for you to enjoy.

Today at snack time Sean settled into his chair looked at me and said, "Mommy you're free."
"I'm free?" I replied. "Are you free too?"
"Nope."
"How much do you cost?"
"Eleven dollars."
Say what now?!! I have no idea where that came from.

Then later today we were practicing his songs and lines for the upcoming Sunday School Christmas Concert, and one song in particular caught the wee lad's attention. It's called "Be Careful Little Eyes" what you see and continues on with be careful little ears, mouth, hands and feet. He's gleefully singing along as best he can and then at the end of it, I look over at him and he has this crazy mischievous little grin. So I ask him what other body part should be careful, thinking that he'd tell me head or something like that, but no, he went with the ever popular BUM! And of course I just had to ask what does it have to be careful about? And you guessed it, his answer was fart. He was awful amused at his own ingenuity. I must say I couldn't help but chuckle too.

1 comment:

StephanieAllen said...

These kinds of things are the best reason for having a blog. Ha, so cute! Eleven dollars, that's probably a lot to a little boy. :)