Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Snowman and Sledding!!

Ahhhhhh, what a fun afternoon we had! The crispy snow has turned into packing snow and we got right into it and made us a snowman! Sean was tickled. He was just so excited and kept saying, "We're making a snowman together!" Oh, and another funny side note, on our way to the mailbox, he sprung into some spontaneous prayer of thanksgiving! He said, "Thank you God for the sunshine, thank you God for the snow and thank you God for the mail." So funny. And when he found out that we were going to church tonight, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he says, "I LOVE going to church! DO YOU?!!" I'll have to quiz him a bit more and find out what he loves most about going to church.



"You know, Mr. Snowman, I think this could be the beginning of a long beautiful relationship!"

"Here, let me get that for you..."

"What do you mean rain makes you melt?!"

"Oh yeah, I'm loving this!!!"

1 comment:

StephanieAllen said...

Ha ha, I LOVE the "What do you mean rain makes you melt?" picture. What a great expression on Sean's face! And perfect caption. Love it!!