Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not a Fire or a Flood This Time...

Oh my, we've been having quite a time of it lately. Emma-Lyn has been having a tough time with her teething, she's been throwing up and such but it didn't seem to change her behaviour at all so at least that was good.

Then on Thursday morning Marko called to let us know that he had been in a car accident. He was okay but the car was probably going to be a write off...and just as he tells me this Emma-Lyn throws up right at my feet...Fun times! I'm so grateful that Marko is okay and things weren't any worse. We went and took a look at the car yesterday and I'm posting the picture of it at the bottom of this post. I found it a bit upseting to see the car like that. Again I'm just so thankful that Marko got out with only a scratch and some sore muscles. He had approached a blind intersection, entered and then got hit on the passenger side which sent the car into a spin and landed it, passenger side down in the ditch.

At the moment we are still waiting on insurance to see what kind of settlement we end up with. Currently we have a Dodge Caliber as our rental car for now. I'll keep you posted as learn what will happen next in our new little saga.

No comments: