Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Little Ol' Blog Has Won Another Award!!

Amazing what you learn when you pop over to a friend's blog! My good friend Kim has honoured me with the following award:

Isn't that just the cutest?! Kim is the mother of three wonderful boys and you can learn all about them at Kim's blog, Five's A Party Thank you so much Kim! I would like to give this award to two of my good friends. First to Melissa MacKay, because I miss her and her daughter and am ever so thankful that she updates her blog and I can get my MacKay fix! You can visit her and her family at Menita's Mommy's Musings And I'd also like to give this award to Bonnie MacDonald since she has taken up the blogging torch once again and I'd like to encourage her! She has a whole new look to her blog and plans on posting once a week. Why don't you pop on over and take a look, her blog is called A Moment in Time

I have a couple of videos I took from Emma-Lyn's birthday that I'm trying to get uploaded...not sure when that will get done.

Oh, and Crystal in case you're wondering..I will be posting your story soon...I haven't forgotten :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awe.. You rock Laura! That just made my day. :)

Melissa said...

thanks so much Laura......sniffle sniffle....