Monday, November 02, 2009

Time Keeps Ticking Away....

And I'm still here and I'm still pregnant. That said, I'm not feeling too bad, just huge. I never got stretch marks with Sean or Emma-Lyn but this little guy is totally making up for lost opportunities in that department!! ICK!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and we're supposed to talk about inducing then if things aren't happening...so yeah, that sounds like fun! :) Today I finished two books that I was reading and I'm hoping that tonight I'll make a really good dent on a third one I've begun...plus there are a couple others that I'd like to get to too. And I'd like to make up supper for tomorrow, I have a great and easy recipe for chicken pot pie that the whole family loves and to get it done tonight would be great..plus then I could snack on some of the stove top dressing that goes on top!! :) Mmmmmmm, yummy stove top!

Anyhoo, will keep you all posted. :)

No comments: