Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eeek, I Missed A Day,,,

Well, I'm not really all that bothered by missing a day of posting but it sure was great while it lasted. :)

Things here are grand! :) Last evening Jennie and I went walking (Nate in tow) and afterwards crashed at her place for a little coffee and some quality chatting.

This morning was ladies Bible study at my church and it was so encouraging!!! The material is interesting and life applicable and the ladies are all such a delight, and also so encouraging.

This afternoon we enjoyed a visit from Jennie with a little more coffee and more chatting :) Then we made a run out to her sister's place and had a lovely visit out there.

Tomorrow Sean and Emma-Lyn have their annual check ups. I can hardly believe that my little girl is going to be 2 on Saturday!!

He loves to colour and doodle and apparently likes the crayon behind the ear look.

And Emma-Lyn not to be out done, steps it up a notch!! :)

And my sweet baby boy wearing his blanket camo outfit! :)

No comments: