Monday, May 10, 2010

And the Winner IS...

Have you been popping back here in hopes of finding out if you are a winner?! Well now is the time to finally find out!!

How exciting for you!

Can you believe it?!

If you were one of the ones to leave a comment stating your favourite pick then YOU ARE A WINNER!!! Woooo Hooooo! That's right, Sarah, Sassy Canuck, Gloria, Tammy and Rosalie, you are all winners!!!

So now all you have to do to receive your photo is to email me your addy and I'll get your photo to you as soon as I can! My email is lauraperic-at-gmail-dot-com.

Congratulations ladies!

I hope this marks the beginning of a wonderful week for all of you!

3 comments:

Rosalie said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the awesome picture! It is very thoughtful of you, and a great surprise.

All the best,

Rosalie

Sassy_Canuk said...

Thank you, Laura :) I'm excited! your photography is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted.......and I'll tell everyone you took it :) thank you Laura!