Monday, July 11, 2011

Time For Some Videos

Well, it seems I am not so good at this updating stuff and I thought that maybe if I posted some videos I took of things we did and places we went, maybe that would help...so here's to video number one.

This was our trip to the Elmira Train Station. PEI hasn't had a working railway system for decades so this was a nice way to see what the railway was like in its heyday. The kids loved the mini train ride and I have to say I was quite impressed with it myself. I thought it was just going to be a rinky dink type deal but, they had tunnels and murals and painted wooden woodland creatures to look for.



Our next clip is from our little excursion to Panmure Beach. The kids had a great time splashing in the water and digging in the sand. I was just so glad to sit on the beach and listen to the waves and to breathe the wonderful salty sea air!



And this clip is Sean jumping in the waves:



The next clip is quite short but I think its also quite cute! We went to Anne of Green Gables National Park with the Homeschoolers group. It was a wonderful time and so nice to be able to go in for free. They started a fun new program there that encourages kids to explore the park and when they do they receive a certificate and key chain as a souvenir of their trip. Nate really enjoyed the big plastic cow--I think it was his favourite because he loves to make the MOOO noise! :)




And finally we have a baseball clip. Sean has started his first organized sport this summer! And he is loving it! Its all pretty basic stuff, learning to run the bases and how to catch a ball with a mitt and batting a ball. This clip is of Sean and his best friend Abby running from second base to home.




And those videos kinda give you a little peek into what we've been doing lately.

No comments: