Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Love This Time of Year

I love Autumn! The cooler days, the crisp fresh air, the radiant colours of the trees and delicious cups of hot chocolate! What's not to love?!! Another wonderful part of Autumn is APPLES!! I LOVE APPLES. It has to be my ultimate favourite fruit! So this past weekend we went to Maple Farms to go apple picking. I was just amazed at the pure size of the orchard, it was huge! The Paula Reds were ready to pick so away we went! The apples themselves even seemed huge! And they were yummy!! The kids had a grand time running up and down the rows of trees and climbing the ladders to pick a few apples. Nate ate the most! At one point he had three apples in his arms that he had bitten into! Looking forward to our next visit!



Has to be the shiniest and reddest apple I've ever seen...yep we picked it. :)

He LOVED the apples!

The more serious connoisseur.

The wee lad away up on the ladder.

Climbing and eating!

And Sean getting in some eating time!

1 comment:

RUSTIC HOMES said...

Excelent blog!