Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guess What I Did Today?

 I moved the furniture around in our master bedroom!  So fun!  And I love the way it looks and feels.  Before we used to have the dresser pushed up against the sloping wall but now we have the bed pushed up under it.  It really makes the room feel bigger and the best part is you don't actually smack your head against the wall when you get up.  (which was a concern of mine) I didn't take any photos of that so I don't have any to share with you but I do have some great shots of the walk we went on this past weekend.

It was a gorgeous afternoon so we thought it would be great to find a nice trail and go for a leisurely walk.  Well, I guess it was leisurely for Marko and I while the kids pretty much ran the entire time unless they were busy picking up rocks and tossing them into streams we walked by.  We have been so blessed with some delightful weather this month!  It was great to be able to get out there and enjoy it!

Now for the pictures,



 The kid is such a ham...Cute one though!

 Life isn't worth living unless you're running! :)

 And they're off..

 Okay, so sometimes I could get them to stop for a moment.

 But then they were off and running again!!

 This is by one of the streams we passed by.  The kids loved this!  So fascinated with tossing things into moving water!

 Like I said, they LOVE to run!

 A couple more silhouette shots.


And now how about a couple reflections,


Nate just loved this big truck!


 Me and my big boy Sean!

 Hmmm, what is wrong with this picture.

 And oh so many things right with this shot.

On the go.

1 comment:

מערכות ישיבה said...

I guess there is nothing like moving the furniture's around the room. I keep doing it every few months. Makes you feel you refurnish your house. LOVE this feeling