Thursday, December 01, 2011

My How Time Flies...

 Hard to believe that Sean will soon be 6 whole years old!!

This Saturday is his kid party which will be followed by his family party on Sunday.  I'm busy pulling things together for his kid party.  I'm trying to keep it simple so as not to lose my mind.  Simple decorating, simple cake, simple activity, simple grab bag = sanity still intact...Or at least I hope so. :)  He is more than a wee bit excited about the whole thing.  Anyways, it's late and there is lots to do tomorrow and I need to get to bed.  I hope to have pictures up of the parties on Monday...we'll just have to wait and see if that actually happens!!

 Who knew that something so small, and helpless could turn into this:

A big ball of boundless energy!!!  I love my big boy!

No comments: