Sunday, January 22, 2012

Catching Up

I was going through my pictures and realized I hadn't put up much from Christmas so I have a couple to share and a couple pictures from Emma-Lyn's birthday.  I can hardly believe my little girly is 4 years old already!  We had a few friends over and the kids had a great time playing together.  A pretty low key kids party.  

The kiddos are loving the swimming lessons.  Sean is doing well and is very excited to try new things.  I was impressed when he showed me how he could swim underwater.  Emma-Lyn is also enjoying being in the pool and trying out her new abilities.  Nate is pretty thrilled with being in the water but doesn't like to stray too far from Mommy.  I enjoy being in the pool too, but man, by the time we get home I'm all in but my shoelaces!

Life is busy but good.  On Tuesdays we go to a Bible study in Charlottetown in the morning.  I love the time spent with other mothers and time for the kids to play with their friends and we try to run some errands in town while we're there and make a day of it.  On Wednesdays we have a Bible study here in Montague which the children home which is nice since we're off to swimming lessons on Friday afternoons.  You throw a prayer meeting in there for Marko and an evening to Stratford for me to do Zumba with the girls and life can seem pretty busy. 


Also I feel I should confess...I am a crappy Canadian!  I HATE the cold!!!  I know there is some tv ad that says Canadians love the cold and can do manner of things in the cold but I AM NOT THAT KIND OF CANADIAN! I don't know about you but I'm already dreaming about sunny summers, walks along the beach, BBQs, campfires, smores...sigh.. :)






Part of the kids Christmas concert.  This is the entire Sunday School at our church.  Yes, we are a small church. :)



The kiddos on Christmas eve.  I told Nate to put his head up (he had been looking at a book)...funny kid!



Emma-Lyn waiting to open her gifts,..Doesn't she look like she's been put on time out??

Opening gifts with big brother Sean behind her to help read the cards for her.

No comments: