Thursday, March 08, 2012

And It Felt Like Spring!!

 What a GLORIOUS day!!  The sun was shining and it was actually WARM!!  I was so pumped!!  Got to hang out my first load of laundry on the line of the season!! Nothing compares to the wonderful fresh scent of clean clothes right off the clothesline!   The kids got right into the act and ran around the backyard full of giddy excitement.  Nate was so excited to get outside that he put on Sean's hat and boots instead of his own! LOL   And would you believe we even managed to have a picnic lunch on our deck!  It was delightful!  I know that this warm weather won't last and that we're sure of more wintery days but, man cannot wait for SPRING!!!

 My laundry!!  Yipppeeeee

 Miss Emma-Lynny stylin in her pink top and boots to match.

 And now she's tromping through my clean laundry. :)

 Little Mr. Peek-a-Boo himself!

 The kiddos!

And our humble little lunch! :)

No comments: