Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Yay, It's May!

 And I can't wait for summer!  The weather is slowly but surely warming up and the grass is growing and I can't wait to get working in my garden!  I'm hoping to extend it a bit this year to add a few more yummy veggies.  I have lots of work to do on the flower beds, currently they just look very drab and in desperate need of some TLC and it looks like this week is going to be pretty wet so it'll be awhile before I can get at that.

This past weekend my folks came over for a wee visit.  So good to see them again.  The kids had a blast with their Gramma and Grampa and Auntie Karina.  Emma-Lyn put on her own little Canadian Idol show and sang us her own song about getting her nails painted!  So funny.


 Stylin!

While the folks were over we celebrated Emma-Lyn and Gamma'a birthdays.  They both have birthdays in the dead of winter so we aren't able to visit so Gramma made a cake and we all enjoyed it...some more than others. :)



Nate and Grampa had a great chat.  They both just LOVE to laugh!

Poor little Nate got tired of waiting for me to finish up school with Sean so he fell asleep on the couch.

We made another run to the beach.  Such a favourite spot to hang out!



No comments: