Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12

What a wildly productive day it was today!  The kids all got their piano practice in before school time and school time was fantastic!  Started our new solar system unit which the kids are pretty excited about.  We watched the Magic School Bus Lost in Space and afterwards Sean insisted that he needed to see our science text book since they missed a couple of dwarf planets.  I was surprised that Sean remembered this tid bit of information since we haven't studied this subject yet.  The boy has quite the memory!  Along with our studies we also managed to purge the kids' clothes including Levi's stuff.  And that is when I came across this item:


I try not to hold onto too much stuff, but there are some things that I have a hard time parting with and this is one of them.  Levi was just so cute when we bundled him up in his little koala sleep sac and it's hard to believe he's already too big for it.  He seemed so cuddly and warm in there.  I have a few things from when each of the children was little that I'd like to hold onto just because it reminds me of them and that time when they were so little.


1 comment:

Rachel Bueckert said...

Very cute! I just went through all my kids' baby clothes and organized them. I have a little drawer of them...so sweet to remember!