Friday, January 02, 2015

Day 2


Books!!  These books were given to the children for New Year's Day from their Grammie Peric. The kids were excited and I was hooting and hollering right along with them as each new book was unwrapped.  Nothing compares to the wonder of a new book!  And there is such a lovely variety in this group!  And I have to say that the Human Anatomy book is my favourite.  It has great information and four jigsaw puzzles of the skeletal system, the muscular system, the nervous system and the circulatory system!  Sean and I worked on the nervous system this morning.  Can't wait to try the others.

That's quite a few new books so I've spent my afternoon purging our bookshelves to make room for the newcomers. I now have two bags full of books.  If anyone is looking for some books for their little ones, you are more then welcome to come take a look and take what you'd like and leave the rest.  Good reason for a playdate! Not like you actually need a reason but there it is.








2 comments:

Maria said...

I'll take you up on that ;)

Kara Poole said...

The chapel library is actually looking for children's books!!!