Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 42

We did not have the most auspicious start this morning.  After finding out that we would indeed be doing school work this morning, Emma-Lyn informed me that she would NOT BE DOING ANY DUMB SCHOOLWORK TODAY!! Sigh...oh to just roll over in bed and let all the grumpiness melt away.  As cozy as the blankets were I knew I needed to get up and face the day. I have to say I was wildly surprised with the scene that met me upon walking into the kitchen. Sean AND Emma-Lyn were both working on their school stuff!  And Sean was helping Emma-Lyn and better yet, she was actually letting him!  And all this before breakfast! Will wonders never cease?!

I had hoped to take a snappy photo today but I left my camera in the car from yesterday so a quick shot at supper time with the phone will have to do.

Creamy chicken mushroom soup with biscuits; perfect on a cold winter's night.

No comments: