Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 50

 Today was a good day.  We may have more snow than we know what to do with but today was still a great day.  The kids hit the books early on in the morning and I got a loaf of bread made and a batch of chocolate chip cookies. The kids enjoyed making their own band and attempted to play along to Jesse Cook. Needless to say, it was an interesting cacophony coming from the living room!

Later we all made a trip out to the bright white outdoors to play while Levi napped.  I even managed to heave myself up a snowbank and less than gracefully  slid back down it. While trudging through the snow I managed to fill my boots with snow. As the numbness set in I sat down and helped make a little snow village with the kids before calling it a day. It was ever so lovely to head back to the warmth and comfort of the living room.

For our evening's entertainment Sean suggested we play charades.  What a hoot!! So much laughter and fun.  We must play that more often!

 Awww, my little cutie.  I can't believe how big he's getting!  And I absolutely love this sweater!




No comments: