Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Day 62

Another day of battling the cold in the Peric household.  We were helped in our efforts when a wonderful friend popped in with her delicious homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls and Jos Louis.  So thankful for her thoughtfulness.  Nate absolutely loved it and ate two and a half bowls of soup!


So yummy.

I think I may be on the mend but Sean and Emma-Lyn are still knee deep in this yuckiness.  Everyone is tucked in bed and sleeping soundly.  Here's hoping that another good night's rest will help.

Something else that is helping me immensely is this:

Emma-Lyn's morning glory plants have sprouted.  Now we have something wonderful to look forward to every morning.  There may be piles and piles of snow outside my window but I have a beautiful little treasure right here in my kitchen to remind me that one day spring will come again.

No comments: