Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 70

We had a rough morning.  I'm not entirely sure why.  We were all growly. We definitely needed to get back into our groove. Things were getting stressful and fairly chaotic so I pulled out our Peric Academy letter of intent.   

This is what it says:  I, student's name, as a participant at the Peric Academy do hereby promise to do my best.  I will be prepared to learn, listen and work diligently at all times.  I know there will be times when I won't understand and may become frustrated.  I will do my best to use kind words to ask for help as well as give help to those who request it.  I love my family and I love my homeschool and I will do my best to make this time of learning a time of love and joy to the best of my abilities.

It was something we all needed to be reminded about. And it was just the thing to get us back on track.  We knew there would be days like today where we just needed to remember why we're doing this. It may not solve all our problems but it does set us in the right direction.

Once school and lunch were taken care of we all piled into the car and went to the Bowman's for a delightful playdate!  





1 comment:

Mom D said...

Isn't it a good feeling when you can turn a bad day around? Good for you!